I am a Senior Lecturer in Smart Manufacturing in the Department of Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering at the University of Auckland in New Zealand. I lead the Industrial AI Research Group.
I am interested in developing translatable intelligent system technologies to transform the workplace into a more efficient, enjoyable, and sustainable environment. His research aims to develop cognitive sensing, reasoning, control, and human interaction technologies with applications to manufacturing and construction.
If you are interested in collaboration or supervision opportunities, please contact me at
Or, you are most welcomed to book a meeting with me via here.
- RCIMDigital Twin-driven smart manufacturing: Connotation, reference model, applications and research issuesRobotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 2020
- J Manuf SystOutlook on human-centric manufacturing towards Industry 5.0Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 2022
- J Manuf SystSelf-organizing manufacturing network: A paradigm towards smart manufacturing in mass personalizationJournal of Manufacturing Systems, 2021
- EngineeringHumans Are Not Machines—Anthropocentric Human–Machine Symbiosis for Ultra-Flexible Smart ManufacturingEngineering, 2021
- Adv. Eng. Inf.An end-to-end tabular information-oriented causality event evolutionary knowledge graph for manufacturing documentsAdvanced Engineering Informatics, 2021
- Int J Prod ResSemantic-aware event link reasoning over industrial knowledge graph embedding time series dataInternational Journal of Production Research, 2023
- IEEE Robot. Autom.Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning for Real-Time Dynamic Production Scheduling in a Robot Assembly CellIEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2022
- J Manuf SystDynamic production scheduling towards self-organizing mass personalization: A multi-agent dueling deep reinforcement learning approachJournal of Manufacturing Systems, 2023
- RCIMHuman-Robot Shared Assembly Taxonomy: A step toward seamless human-robot knowledge transferRobotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 2024
- J Manuf SystDynamic muscle fatigue assessment using s-EMG technology towards human-centric human-robot collaborationJournal of Manufacturing Systems, 2023